Tuesday, February 10, 2009

STICKERS!!! Argh.

Stalled by stickers... Say it ain't so.

Okay, maybe they are working for other people and I realllly hope they are, but the stickers for drilling the holes just aren't working for me. The first problem was that the link from the main mcwire page points to the old version of the files. DO NOT USE THE 1.2 version. They aren't the right spacing to fit the holes on the rails. I let Zach know, so hopefully people later won't have the same problems.

However, then I got the 1.2.1 stickers files and they just WILL NOT print no matter what I do. Even on Legal sized paper, they print cropped to letter size. Argggggh. So, I've been trying to get the pieces to print from the DXF files... No luck so far, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment