Monday, February 2, 2009

Ready, Set, Go.

Since I first heard of their existence, I've longed to have a 3d printer of my own. The ease of moving from thought to realization of that thought is exhilarating. Recently, DIY 3D printers have been showing up on Instructables, reprap.org, and many other interesting places, I was entranced, but daunted by the complexities of the task.

I've known for a long time that my enthusiasm often takes my better judgment out behind the wood shed and shows it a thing or two about keeping quiet while daddy is speaking and so it was with this.

I've begun ordering and purchasing parts for my 3d Printer. I've decided to go with the McWire Seedling plans from reprap.org.

I am, needless to say, very excited about this.

2 comments:

  1. Love that 2nd paragraph!

    Good luck. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us It’s not regarding to replacement the technique of however we tend to build and find a product – it’s about making novel product, with entirely new properties, that weren't potential with the previous techniques. Any time there square measure new product and new properties, that changes the manner business operates. If you apply each stage within the provide chain to the current new world of 3D printing, the processes square measure reaching to amendment across the board. Click here Best 3D printer manufacturer company in China.

    ReplyDelete